This is a Hotspot on what is classed as one of Ontario’s premiere fishing destinations, Lake Nipissing. This great body of water is not only a Walleye factory, but a Pike, Muskie & Smallmouth factory as well. The Hotspot is on the deep side of a hump which is in the vicinity of a series of other humps. By dragging a jig and minnow, you could do well here. It’s primarily a Walleye spot but don’t be surprised if something else nails you!
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission