Here are a few shots of a recent trip I took to the Halliburton’s in Ontario. I love fishing this area with its great northern feel yet it’s just a couple of hours from the GTA. Funny enough each image’s fish hit on different baits on different days in the same general area. The nice […]
This Hotspot is a fast breaking drop off of what’s referred to as Volkswagen Point on Calling Lake in Alberta. It’s easy to recognize because there’s literally an old broken down Volkswagen on the shore almost directly opposite of the waypoint. When we were there we used jigs and dead minnows… remember live minnows aren’t allowed here… and caught an incredible amount of quality Walleye. As a matter of fact, we believe it’s the most double headers we’ve ever caught on one spot!
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Fish’n Canada Carp Cup 2018
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family