This Fish’n Canada episode promises to show you a different side of what Ang and Pete encounter on some of their shoots. It may come as a bit of a surprise to some of you, after all most people think that as fishing television hosts, everything comes easy…Right?…WRONG! In this particular episode they hit Mother Nature’s mother-load of bad… weather “and” water conditions which are both a way out of whack! They travel to Eddie North’s Attawapiskat Adventures in Northern Ontario.
This hotspot was fished by our own Angelo Viola and Vic Carro of STS Guiding on the Pitt River In beautiful British Columbia. Since this picturesque river has as many shallow rocky run as it does dark deep holes, it’s a good idea to hire a professional guide. You can either motor upstream, then start working the pools and runs all the way down or vice-versa, methodically working upstream. Spoons are the #1 choice for lures but don’t hesitate to try inline spinners and minnowbaits.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission