In this technological age, high performance specialty rods have become the norm. What you fish for will determine which rod characteristics you need, to fish effectively. Many anglers prefer baitcasters for bigger fish. Baitcasting rods are designed with the reel and guides on the top, with a trigger grip on the bottom for stability when […]
Pete headed up to the White River Air Base in the Algoma district of Ontario and was brought in as a “hired gun” by Dan and Brandi MacLachlan of WWA. They are looking for different lakes to possibly open up for future outpost camps. This may be the ultimate gig… scouting a lake and shooting it for television.
The most critical parts of your fishing rig are the knots: line to reel, line to leader, line to hook. Arbour Knot For line to reel, the Arbour knot is easiest. Make a backing of electrician’s tape before you tie in fluorocarbon line; it’ll slip if you don’t. Bob Foran Knot For line to […]
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics