In this season opener of the Fish’n Canada show, Angelo Viola and Pete Bowman take a trip to Canada’s East Coast to meet up with long time buddy Joe Anthony as the trio hit the Miramichi River for some of the craziest Striped Bass fishing ever to be put on television.
This Episode takes Pete Bowman into the Algoma region of Ontario to Nagagami Lake, famed for it’s outstanding Walleye structure. Pete puts his electronics to work here as he ends up literally cherry picking Walleye that he sees on his sonar unit.
Angelo Viola heads north for part 2 of last week’s Nagagami Lake Walleye trip. This show depicts how unpredictable the sport of fishing can be, as a giant school of fish seems to up and disappear due to weather conditions. But you can’t stick a fork into Ang as he relocates and makes a great day out of a bad situation.
If you remember, we discussed rod action as being where on the rod it begins to flex when perpendicular pressure is applied to it. If the flex point ranges widely from tip to butt, it’s considered a parabolic, or slow action rod. If it’s near the tip, it’s considered a fast action rod. Rod power, […]
Back in the day, before you got in your boat, you spoke to the locals to get an idea of where to go, what’s working, what’s not. And that’s what you’d get: an idea. Well folks, the times, they are a changin’! With today’s technology, those ideas become reality. We’re talking about down-scan and side-scan […]
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission