This month’s Panfish Hotspot is a tiny portion of the massive Mazinaw Lake which is a great place to teach kids the finer points of fishing. It’s important to remember when fishing with kids, it’s all about catching lots of fish… not necessarily big ones. Trust us when we tell you, as long as they’re catchin’, they’re happy! Try 3 – 8′ of water. When fishing with kids, live bait is always our #1 choice (Worms, Minnows, Leeches), either under a float or still fished below the boat. Be sure of all local live bait regulations as per the MNRF laws.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission