Chaudiere Lodge is offering a spring promo – $165 per person per night for an all inclusive stay from May 19th to June 15th, 2017. Contact Steve Niedzwiecki to book your stay today: Summer Address: Box 162, Dokis Bay Monetville, Ontario P0M 2K0 705-763-2220 Winter Address: 10 Country Meadows Drive Amaranth, Ontario L9V 3T8 Phone: […]
Come join Ang and Pete ‘fish’n for a cure’! The guys are teaming up with Ontario’s Algoma Country at the 2017 Toronto Sportsmen’s Show to raise funds for the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, and we need your help! If you come donate $25 to the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, not only will you be contributing […]
This month’s Hotspot is a breakline on White River Air’s Burton Lake. At first glance this certainly doesn’t look like a Walleye hotspot, but drop a jig down there when the water is in the high 50’s and hopefully you’ll have the same success that Pete had… which was excellent by the way. You should always try and catch some aggressive fish first with fast lures like floating minnow baits, suspending jerkbaits or in-line spinners. The key to this tactic in a high percentage area is, if the fish are biting, stay with it “but” If you don’t get bit within 5-10 minutes, go “back” over the area with slow moving baits like a jig. Remember this is one of 30 gorgeous lakes that White River Air has access to for fishing and hunting! Trust us, there are Walleye up here that have never seen a Jig and Minnow.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission