This Hotspot is a big weedy flat close to Eagle point on Winefred Lake in Alberta. The weeds in this area grow in clumps and that’s what you need to concentrate on in order to catch the big Northern Pike that reside here. Although single hooked baits like Swimbaits, Spinnerbaits and weedless spoons are easier to work here, our Cooper guests did very well with treble hooked spoons weaved among and through the weeds. Every now and then don’t be afraid to cast into the open water adjacent to the weed clumps, cruising Pike are always present.
- Fish’n Canada Carp Cup 2018
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family