This Hotspot is on the St. Lawrence River near Cornwall Ontario. We’ve fished this spot many times and it almost always produces a nice Smallmouth Bass or 2. Current is the key here, as it is in most of the St. Lawrence. Drag a heavy tube jig, or dropshot rig, down current, while trying to stay in contact with the bottom at all times. Green and brown seem to be the hottest colors here, as they imitate the now prolific Goby, a main prey in a Smallies diet. Please be careful, as this river is very powerful.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics