It’s a GREAT Week for Garmin!!!! After a long ongoing battle with Navico over the patent infringement about the downscan sonar, Yesterday it was announced that the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit reversed a December 2015 finding by the International Trade Commission that Garmin had infringed Navico patents related to downscan sonar. Specifically, […]
This Hotspot is a back-bay area that is perfect for Largemouth Bass fishing in the Summer. Lake Nipissing and the French River are phenomenal all-round fishing destinations, and Bass of both species are included in a big way. If it’s sunny out, try an un-weighted soft stick bait, a 1/8 oz. Texas rigged plastic worm, or a 3/8 oz. Flipping Jig and Chunk. This area should last into the late summer.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics