Angelo and Pete are taking over the Chaudiere Lodge island from August 7th to the 11th, shooting for the 2017-18 Fish’n Canada Season. Come to Chaudiere Lodge to relax by the fire with Ang and Pete and get tips and tricks from the Pros! Call Chaudiere Lodge at 705-763-2220 to book your stay the week […]
This Hotspot is a great area for Muskie, with the odd Northern Pike and Bass thrown in as well. This is a classic example of a breakline on the deep edge of a big shallow weedy bay. Game-fish will traverse from Edward to Chicken Islands, all the while searching for food. Casting & trolling are both effective. If you’re looking for a giant fish, then use the biggest baits you have. If however you’re looking just to get bit, downsize to something considered big for bass, or small for Pike & Muskie.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics