This Hotspot is a Fraser River Canyon Sturgeon hole in the province of British Columbia. This particular area is about 2/3 of the way from the town of Hope to Hells Gate. It’s a crazy ride to get there and only experienced boaters should attempt it. Anchoring up stream of this Hotspot, and dropping heavily weighted baits, with both circle and J hooks, is the best presentation. Rod holders are a must in order to keep your baits still, as well as giving the anglers a great view of the rod tips when a bite occurs. When a Sturgeon finally takes the bait… hang on!
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics