Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN) today announced that it has acquired Navionics S.p.A., a privately-held worldwide provider of electronic navigational charts and mobile applications for the marine industry. “Navionics has long been known as a leading supplier of highly accurate navigational charts and mobile applications for boaters,” said Cliff Pemble, Garmin president and CEO. “By combining Navionics’ […]
Angelo and Pete travel to North Western Ontario in this big fish episode. Their final destination is Hawk Lake Lodge near the town of Kenora. This is a true trophy fishery with 100% catch and release rules on every fish caught. Giant Walleye and Smallmouth Bass are the intended species and our boys take full advantage of this amazing fishery!
This Hotspot is a large shallow flat area that Pete and Angelo have been fishing for a few years with great success. This area is a combination of weeds and open holes with close access to deep water. Smallmouth Bass use the weeds as cover and use the openings to feed. Wearing polarized sunglasses is a must here, as you can often see the fish swimming. Try dropshotting Yamamoto Shad Shape Worms and Senkos and you won’t be disappointed.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics