This Hotspot is a trolling area for Muskie on the French River. Unless you intimately know the French River and all of it’s Musky haunts, trolling is your best option to try and find active feeding fish. In the summer, run your baits anywhere from 3 – 5mph. Come late fall, try slowing down. Big Muskie Crankbaits and jointed plugs are a great choice. Vary the trolling depths by using a variety of diving lip sizes. Remember, although Muskie seem to be the toughest creature in the water, they too need care once caught; take a quick picture and then immediately release these wonderful beasts.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission