FOND DU LAC, Wisc. (April 3, 2018) – Mercury Marine, the world leader in marine propulsion, has launched Vessel Config, a new software management configurator for boatbuilders and dealers. Vessel Config will guide these direct customers through the configuration process to ensure they are ordering the right Mercury controls and rigging products for their boats. […]
This Hotspot is a medium sized hump rising from the depths of Nagagami Lake in northern Ontario. It’s a classic structure that will get even better as the season progresses. With water in the 50 – 60 degree area, you can try soft plastics on your jig, but always have a bucket of minnows on hand just in case. This structure tops out at around 8-10 feet, then drops off gradually to over 20, and finally plummets to 50 feet. Make sure you check all depths with your Garmin.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Fish’n Canada Carp Cup 2018
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family