This Nagagami Lake Hotspot is on a breakline off a shallow hump about a hundred yards from the previous Hotspot of the month. When a changing weather system moves in and the shallow water fish seem to disappear, the first thing that should be checked is the adjacent deep water. Look for breaks, along with anything different, like boulders, or even deep weeds, that may hold fish. Once you re-discover the school, it’s game on again! Live bait is the number one choice, simply because that pressure change has put the entire food chain on pause, and quite honestly, meat on the hook is the ultimate way to go. Working slow is the key.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Fish’n Canada Carp Cup 2018
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family