December’s Hotspot is the flats of Goose Bay where the Scugog River meets Sturgeon Lake. This is a very shallow flat where large numbers of Walleye congregate. Look for 3 – 6 feet of water and either fan-cast shallow crankbaits or rip Bucktail jigs. Be cautious of submerged logs and stumps.
November’s HotSpot is in the mouth of the Napanee River. This is a great spot early in the season as the fish progress from the river towards the Bay Of Quinte. If the fish aren’t there, then start fishing to the west in the bigger water. Sometimes the fish can be caught at mid-day in less than 5 feet of water! This is a smaller fish spot with the occasional big fish caught.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission