Pete travels to some of Ontario’s most northerly Largemouth Bass waters, the St. Mary’s River, near Sault Ste. Marie in Algoma Country. It’s October, the water is hovering just above 50 degrees, and the fall colours surrounding this great fishing destination are in full peak. Question is… are the Bass in full peak feeding mode? Pete ends this show with a quick trip to the St. Mary’s “rapids” and tries his hand at the world-renowned Steelhead and Rainbow fishery.
- Fish’n Canada Carp Cup 2018
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family