Fisheries and Oceans Canada released a study on the Ecological Risk Assessment of Grass Carp for the Great Lakes. The study found that the ecological effect of these fish in most areas of the Great Lakes could be extreme within the next 50 years. From 2013 to 2016, the DFO’s Asian Carp Program has recorded […]
Our Fish’n Canada & Outdoor Journal Radio research teams are always on the lookout for stories that will keep you informed on issues that can affect your outdoors. Below is a great piece we dug up on the Asian Carp Invasion that should be of interest to all anglers and non anglers alike: A new […]
The CBC wrote a article today about two asian carp found near Toronto waterfront Agencies from three levels of government sprang into action after two Asian grass carp, a highly invasive species of fish, were found in a pond near Toronto’s waterfront. The Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) said Wednesday that its staff discovered the […]
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics
- Come party with Ang & Pete and get 20% off your stay at Chaudiere Lodge!