On this Fish’n Canada episode, Ang & Pete travel to Ontario’s Marten River Lodge, an establishment that has been around for 90 years! Lodge owner Ray Sapiano has the boys fishing smallmouth bass on the extensive Marten River System, as well as cruising ATV’s to experience the supreme back-lake habitat…talk about an all-in-one trip!
Ang & Pete are true advocates of the Algoma region in Ontario for many reasons, but the 2 that stand out most are Walleye and Brook Trout. The more they fish this area, the more they love it! Which brings us to this blog’s subject, Blue Fox Camp, one of Ontario‘s premiere Brook Trout destinations. We […]
This episode was one of our favourites of the season because it showed a lot more than just fishing. This was about the flavour of Newfoundland; it’s landscape and especially it’s people! To be honest we have “never” come across any negativity when the subject of Newfoundlanders comes up. They simply are the salt of the earth.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics