On this episode, we highlight the inaugural Canada Carp Cup Classic tournament, held in Long Sault, on the banks of the famous St. Lawrence River. This World Carp Classic qualifier event is the first of its kind, and had both highs and lows throughout the two rigorous days of fishing…with the ultimate high being the 2 winners catching OVER 1800 pounds of Carp… yup you read that right!
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics