On this episode Pete Bowman teams up with Captain John Blanchard as they head to a Smallmouth Bass Mecca in Northern Ontario. They fish 3 very distinct locations with one goal in mind… catching lots of Smallies. Everything from topwater to dropshot baits are employed in this dog days of summer episode.
The Algoma Region of Ontario has had a huge influence on our Fish’n Canada field team, namely Pete and Angelo, because of it’s diversity in fishing waters and its abundance of fish. In particular, Walleye, Pike and Speckled Trout… 3 species that at least one will tickle most ardent anglers fancy!
- Fish’n Canada Carp Cup 2018
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family