It’s a GREAT Week for Garmin!!!! After a long ongoing battle with Navico over the patent infringement about the downscan sonar, Yesterday it was announced that the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit reversed a December 2015 finding by the International Trade Commission that Garmin had infringed Navico patents related to downscan sonar. Specifically, […]
On this Fish’n Canada episode Pete Bowman travels the Algoma district to Loch Island Lodge on Wabatongushi Lake. He is confronted not only with finicky Walleye gorging on mayflies, but a crazy loon trying to steal his catch! Pete still manages to score some great fish with the help of new technology from his Garmin electronics.
Ang and I are extremely excited about the latest Garmin software update. Carrying on from our last blog about the new Multiple Depth Shading, I want to lay out a quick and specific fishing situation and note just how easy this new technology can help. I’ve grabbed some screen shots from our 7610 of Lake […]
Angelo Viola knows a winner when he sees one. “With the introduction of Panoptix™ technology, Garmin has changed the sonar/scanner landscape … fishing will never be the same, it’s a new game!” Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar is unlike anything you’ve ever seen on the water. It gives you the ability to see all around your boat in […]
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission