Pete heads to Lake Muskoka in search of three species of fish; Walleye, Northern Pike, and Smallmouth Bass. In this geographical area of the rich and famous, little is said about the fishing… in fact it’s almost unheard of. Pete hopes to open up the country’s eyes to this phenomenal, yet oddly unknown fishery.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics