This episode celebrates the highlights and unseen footage of Fish’n Canada’s 2016 road trip through Ontario’s diverse province, from city fishing to back country wilderness. One of their biggest Ontario adventures includes hosting the 2016 edition of the Coopertire / Fish’n Canada Bootcamp, where the attendees get armed and dispatched for a series of hard-core fishing days, gain newfound knowledge and experience unforgettable angling action.
This Hotspot is a back-bay area that is perfect for Largemouth Bass fishing in the Summer. Lake Nipissing and the French River are phenomenal all-round fishing destinations, and Bass of both species are included in a big way. If it’s sunny out, try an un-weighted soft stick bait, a 1/8 oz. Texas rigged plastic worm, or a 3/8 oz. Flipping Jig and Chunk. This area should last into the late summer.
This is a Hotspot on what is classed as one of Ontario’s premiere fishing destinations, Lake Nipissing. This great body of water is not only a Walleye factory, but a Pike, Muskie & Smallmouth factory as well. The Hotspot is on the deep side of a hump which is in the vicinity of a series of other humps. By dragging a jig and minnow, you could do well here. It’s primarily a Walleye spot but don’t be surprised if something else nails you!
- Fish’n Canada Carp Cup 2018
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family