This Fish’n Canada episode takes Pete Bowman to one of Saskatchewan’s natural fishing resources, Last Mountain Lake, where he teams up with Rob Schulz of G & S Marina Outfitters in search of early season Pike. Swimbaits work like magic to lure this hard-fighting fish, showing just how important it is to choose the right bait.
On this episode, Pete Bowman takes a trip back to Saskatchewan’s Last Mountain Lake for another crack at the big Northern Pike that reside there. What he did not count on was a major spring cold front moving in and turning the Pike into short striking slashers. However, Pete comes up with a solution!
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission