On this Fish’n Canada episode Pete Bowman travels the Algoma district to Loch Island Lodge on Wabatongushi Lake. He is confronted not only with finicky Walleye gorging on mayflies, but a crazy loon trying to steal his catch! Pete still manages to score some great fish with the help of new technology from his Garmin electronics.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission