On this Fish’n Canada episode, Angelo Viola and grandson Nikolaos visit Northern Rockies Lodge in Fort Nelson BC. Not sure how his grandson will handle being disconnected for a week, they travel by float plane to test the waters. To Angelo’s surprise, Nik fishes like a seasoned pro, making it the greatest adventure they have ever been on!
Angelo returns to British Columbia’s Long Mountain Lake with revenge in his mind (from the previous year’s butt kicking), and a good luck charm in his corner… that’s Pete! They take on a school of Lake Trout that will blow your mind… every fish is a giant that pulls like a tractor! It’s an entire episode of massive fish!!!
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Fish’n Canada Carp Cup 2018
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family