On this Fish’n Canada episode Angelo Viola and Pete Bowman take a scenic east coast drive to New Brunswick’s ‘Mississippi of the east’, the St. John River. The province’s early bass opener and miles of river, allows Ang & Pete to have a head start at catching their first Smallmouth Bass of the season!
- Fish’n Canada Carp Cup 2018
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family