On this Fish’n Canada episode, Ang & Pete travel to Ontario’s Marten River Lodge, an establishment that has been around for 90 years! Lodge owner Ray Sapiano has the boys fishing smallmouth bass on the extensive Marten River System, as well as cruising ATV’s to experience the supreme back-lake habitat…talk about an all-in-one trip!
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics