On this Fish’n Canada episode, Pete Bowman ventures to Eastern Ontario’s Merland Park Cottages on the Bay of Quinte. With the opportunity to fish the Bay’s outstanding Walleye water, Pete instead tries something new by targeting the relatively unknown Sheephead species. This is a gamble Pete will never regret!
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics