On this Fish’n Canada episode Pete Bowman ventures to the Ottawa River to meet up with old time friend and professional Muskie guide John Anderson. The guys catch up on 10 years of fish stories, but will they catch any fish? Does the stubborn Muskellunge end their fishing reunion in disappointment or bittersweet victory?!
Angelo heads to the province of New Brunswick with good buddy and Muskie fishing nut Steve Niedzwiecki (owner of Chaudiere Lodge, Upper French River), as they seek Canada’s number one predator… the Muskellunge. You read it correctly, there “are” Muskie in NB and they are thriving in the waters of the Saint John River… one problem though, in this water they’re considered an invasive species and many of the old school locals want them eradicated! Ang and Steve try to bring new light to this magnificent sport fish and open up the eyes to the entire country saying “these Muskie are here to stay, so let’s embrace and take full advantage of this relatively new and exciting east-coast fishery”!
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Fish’n Canada Carp Cup 2018
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family