Angelo and Pete give their custom Princecraft “FNC1” a new facelift and then meet up with the “Bigwigs” from Princecraft Boats to showcase their pride and joy. As curious and eager as the Princecraft team are to see the transformed fishing craft for themselves, they would love to do some fishing too! The perfect meeting place is Kenauk Nature in the Outaouais region of Quebec. With brutal weather conditions dampening the entire trip, the boys hope they can still make a good impression with their fishing machine… and catch some fish too!
This Hotspot is a shallow bay on the east side of Otter Lake which we accessed via Westlemkoon Lake. Fish it fast in around 2 – 4 feet of water, looking for either active Largemouth or what you deem as great looking cover. Once you hit a good area, fish it thoroughly. Swimming a Flipping Jig and a tandem Spinner Bait work well on active fish, while casting a weightless Senko works best on the more lethargic fish. With bays like this where there’s endless amounts of cover, work fast and try to isolate the fish holding areas…
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics