This Fish’n Canada episode has Pete Bowman visiting the Otonabee River in downtown Peterborough, where he and local carp guide Will Muschett strategically feed a specific, “easy to access” area and then proceed to catch fish after fish after fish. This is city fishing at its finest!
This episode has Angelo Viola and Roy Armes conquering bass of both species, for Roy’s last hurrah on the show as CEO & President of Cooper Tire before retirement. They connect in Young’s Point, Ontario at Clearview Cottage Resort on Clear Lake in The Kawarthas…an area instrumental to Ang’s growth as an angler. Since Roy’s stay is brief and the fishing is hot, Ang decides to stick around after Roy’s departure to reminisce and land a few more bass!
Little Lake has been known to local Carp anglers as a great fishing location with quick access to a beautiful city. Use Boilies for your main bait and remember to feed the area with either feeder Boilies or ground-bait. We highly recommend the proper heavy Carp gear designed to tame these powerful beasts!
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Fish’n Canada Carp Cup 2018
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family