This Fish’n Canada episode has Pete Bowman visiting the Otonabee River in downtown Peterborough, where he and local carp guide Will Muschett strategically feed a specific, “easy to access” area and then proceed to catch fish after fish after fish. This is city fishing at its finest!
In a recent Fish’n Canada episode we featured Carp fishing on Rice Lake. Ang and I learned a ton on this shoot as we put our Princecraft to use… not a normal practice while Carp fishing. I used the same boat in a previous show but in a different manner. During that show I put the […]
Crappie are on the menu with this Rice Lake Hotspot and spring is the time. Look for docks, stumps and newly emerging weeds to hold spring slabs. Try swimming a small jig to find the fish and then switch to a small jig under a float to fine tune your presentation.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission