On this Fish’n Canada episode, Pete Bowman is fishing Whitby Harbour, one of the many harbours along the north shore of Lake Ontario, where a variety of game fish populate. Instead of targeting one species, Pete decides to set his hook on anything that is hungry. As he is tormented by a pack of jacked up & crazy Chinook Salmon, a new-found population of Northern Pike keep him sane!
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics