This episode has Angelo Viola in Ontario’s Algoma region at Blue Fox Camp on Kirkpatrick Lake. This remote fly-in location is one of the top 5 brook trout lodges in Ontario, where Ang tries a diversity of fishing tactics to reel both “brookies” as well as a few bonus lakers!
This Hotspot is a very specific break-line on Lac St Pierre on the St Lawrence River in Quebec. It’s a major feeding area for Large and Small Mouth Bass, as well as Walleye and Pike. The current is deceivingly strong here so drifting baits very close to the bottom is the key. Tube jigs are the #1 choice here followed by curly tailed grubs and Dropshot finesse worms. Experiment with colors as the fish’s preferences seem to change daily.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Fish’n Canada Carp Cup 2018
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family