Below are instructions on how to clear cookies specific to your internet browser.
To delete cookies in Google Chrome:
- Select the 3 vertical dotsin the upper-right corner of the Chrome screen.
- Select More Tools >Clear browsing data.
- Select the Cookies and other site data
- Select the Time rangedrop-down arrow and choose a time period. For example, to delete all the cookies or passwords in Chrome, no matter how long ago they were saved, select All time.
- Select Clear data.
To clear the cookies from the Chrome mobile browser, tap the menu button (the icon with three stacked dots), and choose Settings. In the Privacy section, tap Clear Browsing Data, then tap each area you want to erase, for example, Cookies, Site Data, or Saved Passwords.
To delete cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- Select the Open menu (the 3 horizontal bars in the upper-right corner of Firefox).
- Select Options.
- Select Privacy & Security.
- In the Cookies and Site Datasection, select Clear Data.
- Select the Cookies and Site Datacheckbox, then select Clear.
To delete cookies on the mobile Firefox browser, tap the menu button and go to Settings > Clear Private Data. Choose Cookies (and anything else you want to delete, such as the browsing history or cache), then tap Clear Private Data.
To delete cookies in Microsoft Edge:
- Select the three horizontal dots located in the upper-right corner. Or, press Alt+F.
- Select Settings.
- Select Privacy and servicesfrom the left pane. If you don’t see the left pane, select the three-lined menu button at the top left.
- Select Choose what to clearfrom the Clear browsing data
- Make sure Cookies and other site datais checked. You can also delete passwords, download history, browsing history, cached images and files, and more.
- Select Clear now.
To delete cookies in the mobile Edge app, tap the menu button at the bottom of the app, go to Settings > Privacy and Security > Clear browsing data, and choose the items to remove. Then, tap Clear, and then CLEAR once more to confirm.
To delete cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Select Tools. Or, press Alt+X.
- Select Internet options.
- In the Browsing history section, select Delete.
- In the Delete Browsing Historydialog box, select the Cookies and website data checkbox, then select Delete.
- Select OK to close Internet Options.
To delete cookies Apple Safari:
- On a Mac, select Safari> Preferences. In Windows, select Action > Preferences.
- Select Privacy.
- On a Mac, select Manage Website Data. On Windows, select Remove All Website Data.
- Choose which cookies to delete, then select Remove. Or, select Remove Allto clear all cookies.
- Select Remove Nowto confirm that you want to delete the cookies.
- Select Done.
To delete cookies on the mobile Safari browser, open the Settings app. Scroll down and tap the Safari link, then scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data.
To delete cookies in Opera:
- Select Easy Setup.
- In the Clear browsing data section, select Clear browsing data.
- Select the Cookies and other site datacheckbox, then select Clear data.
- Close the Settings window and continue browsing the web.
To delete cookies from the mobile Opera browser, tap the red Opera button, then choose Settings > Clear. Tap Clear Cookies and Data, then tap Yes to delete all the cookies stored in Opera.