Guide and avid muskie angler Brent Bochek has several decades of angling experience and calls into the show to discuss muskie fishing across some of Ontario’s most popular muskie lakes. Brent has experience fishing numerous bodies of water and offers an amazing perspective. The boys have a chat about effective Fall tactics, Brent’s new TV show “Setting the Hook”, as well as working the right baits and modifying hardware in order to maximize presentations and entice those big Fall fatties to bite!
Previous Ugly Pike Episodes:
- The Ugly Pike Podcast: Kurt Hansen (Thorne Bros Custom Rod & Tackle) – Episode 75
- The Ugly Pike Podcast: Mike Parker – Episode 74
- The Ugly Pike Podcast: Early Fall Musky Fishing with Alex Boutin – Episode 73
- The Ugly Pike Podcast: Marlon Prince (Part 2) – Episode 72
- The Ugly Pike Podcast: Marlon Prince (Part 1) – Episode 71
- The Ugly Pike Podcast: Josh Ketry, Co-Founder of Red October Baits – Episode 70