For this Fish’n Canada Show, you’re going to see what happens when Ang and Pete need a fall fishing fix but are unsure as to where to go and what to fish for. In a perfect world, they’d like to stick close to home… it’s been a long season on the road.
In this Fish’n Canada episode Ang and Pete head up to the Sherwood Inn in the Muskokas and meet up with Roy Armes and Scott Jameson of Cooper Tires as they hit this virtually un-fished scenic area for Pike and Bass. Angelo and Roy hunt for giant Northerns while talking about the tire industry while Pete and Scott look for the legendary Muskoka Smallmouth Bass.
Angelo Viola and Pete Bowman hit the back roads and woodland trails in their quest for big fall Northern Ontario Walleye. They take a small boat and venture into a lake that they have never fished before and end up smashing big fish all day long in one Hotspot!
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine launches new Vessel Config technology
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission