Lake St Clair Ontario, just north of the city of Windsor, has been a long-time provider of quality fishing opportunities for the Fish’n Canada crew. Our latest trip this month gave us plenty of stories to tell. Despite ridiculously hot and sunny conditions, the warm waters between Lake Erie and Lake Huron provided boatloads of […]
We give back to the community whenever we can, through our conservation efforts and in association with other organizations that get people fishing. In particular, Fish’n Canada supports initiatives that get children on the water enjoying the great outdoors. One group that has our attention is the FishAbility Sports Club of Rice Lake, near Bewdley […]
July 6 – 14, 2013 Licence Free Fishing will be sponsored by government and non-government organizations Located across Southern Ontario & the GTA No licences so no excuses Get out and fish! Fun for the whole family! For more information click here.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics