This hotspot is where Mr. Bass “Roland Martin” put on his mini-clinic for all to see during a past Fish’n Canada episode. Although this spot is not a complete secret, we’ll bet these Largemouth have never been sifted through like they were today… especially by one person! The area is a weedbed between two islands. Topwaters, Spinnerbaits, Squarebill Crankbaits, as well as worm and crayfish imitating plastics, all will work here. This is what we call a “quick-hit” spot, meaning fish fast, and if you don’t have any action within 15 minutes… move on.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Mercury Marine’s preserves its heritage with a return to Lake X
- Mercury Marine announces partnership with FELL Marine, an industry-leading developer of wireless technology for marine applications
- Mercury Marine introduces new V-6 FourStroke outboard lineup and an expansion to its SeaPro family
- Fish’n Canada’s “Lake X” Secret Mission
- Garmin acquires Navionics