In celebration of our 100,000th unique download, we asked the one and only Musky Hunter, Mr. Jim Saric to join us on the show and lend his expertise to our listeners. Jim puts on an absolute clinic as he talks about the best ways to approach the sport. In this ~2 hour discussion, Jim talks about everything from how and when to target muskies, to tackle selection, understanding and creating patterns that work on any water, using electronics, and so much more!
Previous Ugly Pike Episodes:
- The Ugly Pike Podcast: Caleb Invidiata – Episode 77
- The Ugly Pike Podcast: Brent Bochek – Episode 76
- The Ugly Pike Podcast: Kurt Hansen (Thorne Bros Custom Rod & Tackle) – Episode 75
- The Ugly Pike Podcast: Mike Parker – Episode 74
- The Ugly Pike Podcast: Early Fall Musky Fishing with Alex Boutin – Episode 73